Clove Bud Essential Oil
With an energizing and stimulating scent as well as warming and surface cleansing topical properties, Clove Bud essential oil is useful in massage, diffusion, or as a cooking spice.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Add one drop to toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- Combine with doTERRA SPA Hand and Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a soothing massage
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a fresh mouth rinse.
- Combine two drops Clove, two drops TeaTree, and honey for a clarifying face mask.
- In place of dry clove, use to taste when baking treats.
- Combine two drops Clove, Cinnamon, and Tangerine with water in a spray bottle for an energizing room spray.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
sur des commandes au delà de 20$ à 75km de la ferme les jeudis.
Les commandes doivent être plaçées avant mercredi 22h00
En raison de la nature des produits, aucun remboursement n'est possible
Nous pouvons offrir un crédit magasin.