Cypress Essential Oil
The fresh, energizing aroma of Cypress essential oil can help you conquer any mid-day slump. With an invigorating aroma and cooling topical sensation, Cypress is the perfect essential oil to diffuse or use in a rejuvenating massage.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
Native to Southern Europe and Western Asia, Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees. Cypress’ fresh, clean scent offers an energizing, refreshing aroma and is frequently used in spas. It is also commonly used by massage therapists because it offers a cooling sensation on the skin. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. One of the main chemical constituents and monoterpenes in Cypress, α-pinene, helps to maintain healthy looking skin. It also has a grounding yet stimulating aroma, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent
- Mix Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage
- Add one to two drops to toner to balance moisture levels in the skin and maintain healthy looking skin
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for a motivating aroma
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening for an energizing aroma
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
CUEILLETTE À LA FERME
disponible n'importe quand dans la boutique d ela grange
sur des commandes au delà de 20$ à 75km de la ferme les jeudis.
Les commandes doivent être plaçées avant mercredi 22h00
En raison de la nature des produits, aucun remboursement n'est possible
Nous pouvons offrir un crédit magasin.