Basil Essential Oil
Known as the “tree of life” and for its exceptional preserving properties, Arborvitae essential oil acts as a powerful cleansing agent for the skin.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known for its soothing properties. Basil provides great benefits due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help provide a relaxing aroma when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin.
- Apply topically during warm weather for a cooling sensation.
- Apply to back of neck while studying or reading for an energizing aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine one drop Basil and one drop Tea Tree with Fractionated Coconut Oil, then apply to neck and behind ears for a skin-soothing experience.
- Infuse olive oil with Basil for an Italian bread dip.
- Diffuse with Lime, Bergamot, or Peppermint for an invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse for a relaxing fragrance while studying, reading or finalizing a project.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil as needed for skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Warm, spicy, herbal
Free on order over 20$ and 75kms away from the farm on Thursdays.
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.