Basil Essential Oil
Known as the “tree of life” and for its exceptional preserving properties, Arborvitae essential oil acts as a powerful cleansing agent for the skin.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known for its soothing properties. Basil provides great benefits due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help provide a relaxing aroma when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin.
- Apply topically during warm weather for a cooling sensation.
- Apply to back of neck while studying or reading for an energizing aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine one drop Basil and one drop Tea Tree with Fractionated Coconut Oil, then apply to neck and behind ears for a skin-soothing experience.
- Infuse olive oil with Basil for an Italian bread dip.
- Diffuse with Lime, Bergamot, or Peppermint for an invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse for a relaxing fragrance while studying, reading or finalizing a project.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil as needed for skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Warm, spicy, herbal
DELIVERIES every THURSDAYS
all orders minimum 30$
30kms away from the farm - free
Over 30kms away from the farm - 5$ delivery fee is added
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
**recently had to raise my prices due to all the current cost increases**
Thanks for your support!
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.