Clove Bud Essential Oil
With an energizing and stimulating scent as well as warming and surface cleansing topical properties, Clove Bud essential oil is useful in massage, diffusion, or as a cooking spice.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Add one drop to toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- Combine with doTERRA SPA Hand and Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a soothing massage
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a fresh mouth rinse.
- Combine two drops Clove, two drops TeaTree, and honey for a clarifying face mask.
- In place of dry clove, use to taste when baking treats.
- Combine two drops Clove, Cinnamon, and Tangerine with water in a spray bottle for an energizing room spray.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
➀ In the barn store - always open
➁ Parkdale market Wednesday afternoons 4pm-8pm
➂ Wakefield market Saturday mornings 9am-1pm
DELIVERIES every THURSDAYS
all orders minimum 30$
30kms away from the farm - free
Over 30kms away from the farm - 5$ delivery fee is added
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
**recently had to raise my prices due to all the current cost increases**
Thanks for your support!
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.