Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products and perfumes and has a woody, spicy aroma.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Combine with two ounces of water and gargle.
- Place one drop in warm bath water for a calming aroma.
- Add two drops Copaiba and Epsom salt to a warm foot bath.
- Add to moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Massage into hands, wrists, and elbows for a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Diffuse for an energizing aroma during daily activity.
- Combine two drops Copaiba with two drops Eucalyptus in a diffuser for an invigorating blend.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Free on order over 20$ and 75kms away from the farm on Thursdays.
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.