Frankincense Essential Oil
Because of its chemical makeup, Frankincense oil holds significant renewing properties that give it a wide variety of uses. For centuries, Frankincense has been used for its beautifying characteristics—particularly for rejuvenating the appearance of skin and promoting feelings of relaxation.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Add two drops to moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin.
- Add a few drops of frankincense oil to a hot bath for a calming aroma.
- Massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity.
- Add to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to clean gums, mouth, and teeth.
- Apply Frankincense to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Diffuse Frankincense during yoga or meditation to promote focus.
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and satisfaction.
Warm, spicy, clean
DELIVERIES every THURSDAYS
all orders minimum 30$
30kms away from the farm - free
Over 30kms away from the farm - 5$ delivery fee is added
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
**recently had to raise my prices due to all the current cost increases**
Thanks for your support!
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.