Frankincense Essential Oil
Because of its chemical makeup, Frankincense oil holds significant renewing properties that give it a wide variety of uses. For centuries, Frankincense has been used for its beautifying characteristics—particularly for rejuvenating the appearance of skin and promoting feelings of relaxation.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Add two drops to moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin.
- Add a few drops of frankincense oil to a hot bath for a calming aroma.
- Massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity.
- Add to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to clean gums, mouth, and teeth.
- Apply Frankincense to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Diffuse Frankincense during yoga or meditation to promote focus.
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and satisfaction.
Warm, spicy, clean
In the cart page you will be asked to choose a date + time that suits you best!
available at the farm Mondays to Saturdays
Free on order over 100$ and 75kms away from the farm on Thursdays.
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.