Lavender Essential Oil
The floral, airy scent of Lavender essential oil can produce calming, soothing, and relaxing benefits. Because it provides the user with comforting benefits, Lavender oil has seemingly limitless applications.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Apply one drop to moisturizer to soothe dry skin.
- Add to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply for a cooling effect.
- Apply to bottom of feet before bedtime for a relaxing scent that promotes a peaceful sleep.
- Combine with Lemon in warm water for a relaxing tea.
- Diffuse Lavender before bedtime for a relaxing aroma.
- Freshen linen closet, mattress, or air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
➀ In the barn store - always open
➁ Parkdale market Wednesday afternoons 4pm-8pm
➂ Wakefield market Saturday mornings 9am-1pm
DELIVERIES every THURSDAYS
all orders minimum 30$
30kms away from the farm - free
Over 30kms away from the farm - 5$ delivery fee is added
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
**recently had to raise my prices due to all the current cost increases**
Thanks for your support!
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.