Litsea Essential Oil
Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea—a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of uses and benefits. Being native to East Asia, Litsea has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan. Due to its high content of geranial and neral, Litsea essential oil has incredibly effective cleansing properties and is popular in topical use. When diffused, Litsea provides a rejuvenating, bright aroma to your day! Providing support and cleansing to the skin and other surfaces, Litsea essential oil is an excellent addition to your daily routine.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Massage into chest for an invigorating aroma and soothing massage
- Add one to two drops to your daily facial cleanser for clean skin
- Combine several drops with water in a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces with a refreshing aroma
- Diffuse for an uplifting, rejuvenating aroma
- Put a drop in a glass of water for a bright, tasty drink of water
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Free on order over 20$ and 75kms away from the farm on Thursdays.
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.