Melissa Essential Oil
Melissa, also known as lemon balm, received its name because of its sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, which was known to attract bees. A rare oil that is difficult to source and produce, Melissa holds a variety of benefits and is known for its calming fragrance.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Apply one drop to facial cleanser to promote clean skin.
- Apply to back of forehead, shoulders, or chest for a relaxing aroma.
- Add Melissa to daily moisturizer for a refreshed-looking appearance.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to muscles before and after exercise.
- Add to herbal tea for a citrus-like flavor.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing fragrance at home.
- Add a few drops of Melissa to a spray bottle with water and use on household surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Free on order over 20$ and 75kms away from the farm on Thursdays.
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.