Melissa Essential Oil
Melissa, also known as lemon balm, received its name because of its sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, which was known to attract bees. A rare oil that is difficult to source and produce, Melissa holds a variety of benefits and is known for its calming fragrance.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Apply one drop to facial cleanser to promote clean skin.
- Apply to back of forehead, shoulders, or chest for a relaxing aroma.
- Add Melissa to daily moisturizer for a refreshed-looking appearance.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to muscles before and after exercise.
- Add to herbal tea for a citrus-like flavor.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing fragrance at home.
- Add a few drops of Melissa to a spray bottle with water and use on household surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
DELIVERIES every THURSDAYS
all orders minimum 30$
30kms away from the farm - free
Over 30kms away from the farm - 5$ delivery fee is added
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
**recently had to raise my prices due to all the current cost increases**
Thanks for your support!
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.