Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries for its varied benefits. In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Mix one drop with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into hands as a cleansing agent.
- Blend one drop with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to chest for a soothing massage.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Replace one tablespoon of dry oregano with one drop in Italian dishes.
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Diffuse with Peppermint and Lime, for an invigorating aroma during cold months.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous/
In the cart page you will be asked to choose a date + time that suits you best!
available at the farm Mondays to Saturdays
Free on order over 100$ and 75kms away from the farm on Thursdays.
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.