Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary's herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used for diffusing.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Blend with TeaTree and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage
- Add 5 drops to shampoo to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Combine with Frankincense and Epsom salts for a rejuvenating bath.
- Blend with Wintergreen and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Add one to two drops to meats and favorite entrees.
- Diffuse while studying for a stimulating aroma.
- Diffuse with Lavender for a soothing scent.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
DELIVERIES every THURSDAYS
all orders minimum 30$
30kms away from the farm - free
Over 30kms away from the farm - 5$ delivery fee is added
Orders need to be placed by Wednesday 10PM please.
**recently had to raise my prices due to all the current cost increases**
Thanks for your support!
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds are possible. We can offer a store credit.