Melissa Essential Oil
Melissa, also known as lemon balm, received its name because of its sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, which was known to attract bees. A rare oil that is difficult to source and produce, Melissa holds a variety of benefits and is known for its calming fragrance.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Apply one drop to facial cleanser to promote clean skin.
- Apply to back of forehead, shoulders, or chest for a relaxing aroma.
- Add Melissa to daily moisturizer for a refreshed-looking appearance.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to muscles before and after exercise.
- Add to herbal tea for a citrus-like flavor.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing fragrance at home.
- Add a few drops of Melissa to a spray bottle with water and use on household surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
CUEILLETTE À LA FERME
➀ Dans la boutique de la ferme - toujours ouverte
➁ Marché Parkdale mercredi après-midis 16h-20h
➂ Marché Wakefield samedi matins 9h-13h
sur des commandes au delà de 20$ à 75km de la ferme les jeudis.
Les commandes doivent être plaçées avant mercredi 22h00
En raison de la nature des produits, aucun remboursement n'est possible
Nous pouvons offrir un crédit magasin.