Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary's herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used for diffusing.
Want to save 25% off? Create your own account to get wholesale pricing.
- Blend with TeaTree and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage
- Add 5 drops to shampoo to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Combine with Frankincense and Epsom salts for a rejuvenating bath.
- Blend with Wintergreen and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Add one to two drops to meats and favorite entrees.
- Diffuse while studying for a stimulating aroma.
- Diffuse with Lavender for a soothing scent.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
sur des commandes au delà de 20$ à 75km de la ferme les jeudis.
Les commandes doivent être plaçées avant mercredi 22h00
En raison de la nature des produits, aucun remboursement n'est possible
Nous pouvons offrir un crédit magasin.