YELLOW MANDARIN USES AND BENEFITS
- Add one drop Yellow Mandarin oil to a glass of water for a bright, refreshing taste, or include one to two drops as a part of any of these 3 Easy Citrus Recipes.
- Diffuse three to five drops Yellow Mandarin oil in your household or office for an elevating, relaxing aroma.
- Add a few drops Yellow Mandarin oil to Fractionated Coconut Oil for an uplifting aroma during a soothing abdominal massage.
- Combine one drop Yellow Mandarin oil with your favorite facial cleanser at nighttime to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin and an even skin tone.
- Add five drops of Yellow Mandarin oil to a small spray bottle with water to use as a gentle cleansing spray on various household or office surfaces.
The peel of the mandarin fruit is used to make three different Mandarin essential oils: Green Mandarin, Red Mandarin, and Yellow Mandarin. These varieties of essential oils depend upon the ripeness of the fruit at the time of distillation. Yellow Mandarin essential oil comes from the peels of mandarin fruits in the semi-ripe phase.
The mandarin tree is a small evergreen with a single trunk and many thin drooping branches. Often confused with Tangerine, the Mandarin orange is a variety in the same Rutacae family. In the middle of the ripening stage, Yellow Mandarin essential oil is cold pressed from the semi-ripe fruit peel, resulting in the most floral of all mandarin essential oils.
OILS THAT BLEND WELL WITH YELLOW MANDARIN
The aroma of Yellow Mandarin pairs well with its sister oil, Green Mandarin, as well as other favorite citruses like Tangerine oil, Wild Orange oil, and Bergamot oil. Its subtle floral aroma also complements florals like Lavender oil or Geranium oil, and fresh woody aromas like Cypress oil and Cedarwood oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.